A blog to make the kids of today realise there is something more out there. To keep your self Up 2 Scratch about the world. To show the world that opinions can be voiced no matter who you are, your age, your likes and dislikes. We can all be equal!

1/09/2006

The Start Of Something Small

When you have to have something interesting to say or your life is really cool or whatever, that is when you tell people. Most people like to tell the whole world. But the problem is you can't meet the whole world right? So what do they do? Simple they start a blog . My life and whats going on in it is not very interesting. So I'm going to turn my blog into a newsletter. My newsletter to me is not just words , it's ideas and how I feel. It's about what I think is going on in the world. It's something to make people think , to let them know that there is more if they go a little bit further, that people do care about ideas as crazy as they are. But from now on it's not just me it's open to anyone . If you want to you can write articles and submit them. They will be published most of the time. Any way in the mean time I shall start publishing articles I have written my self.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home