A blog to make the kids of today realise there is something more out there. To keep your self Up 2 Scratch about the world. To show the world that opinions can be voiced no matter who you are, your age, your likes and dislikes. We can all be equal!

1/09/2006

My Theory on Einsteins Theory

Albert Einstein, this man was a great scientist to many people but I’m not so sure that he actually is such an icon. Sure his theory changed and revolutionized science but what has E=mc2 done for the world. But firstly what does this gibberish mean? Energy equals mass at the speed of light squared? To me only one thing comes to mind The Atomic Bomb. When Einstein created this theory he did not realise that it would create this weapon. The atomic bomb killed thousands when it dropped on Hiroshima, China. Albert Einstein did not realise that this theory of five character could destroy so many lives. I realise that he did try to stop the government when he found out what this theory could actually do but the fact remains it was his theory. I do not disagree that he was anything, but extraordinary but I cannot argue with what facts say. I know that this man, one single man who was a genius in his own right, did not mean to create the atomic bomb but just because he did not mean to does not erase it. He is still an idol and an icon but maybe less so. What I do know is that I admire Albert Einstein who has inspire me to look beyond the surface of today and look to tomorrow.
In his words:

"The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker."

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home