A blog to make the kids of today realise there is something more out there. To keep your self Up 2 Scratch about the world. To show the world that opinions can be voiced no matter who you are, your age, your likes and dislikes. We can all be equal!

1/11/2006

Boyfriends ( read this if you are in grade 8/9)

Now that we are all in high school we must think that we are totally cool and mature but we are not. Yes as much as it hurts ( the truth is painful) it’s true and everyone should admit it. But regardless of this we all think that we need boy friends ( well the girls anyway and maybe some of the boys) 90% of the conversations that the girls in our grade have are centred around boys. And boy some hormone are really raging and kicking ass while others remain blatantly non-existent. The thing is that we as the generation of today should be striving toward a more gender accepting society but I’m getting off the topic. So boyfriends right what exactly is the point. Oh yes of course I don’t have first hand experience , does that make me naive ? I don’t think so. I happen to go to high school so I do observe at close quarters ( no I’m not doing a study of teenage life forms) anyway one question I do feel obliged to ask is how exactly is an exchange of saliva romantic? I have asked around (believe me) No one , not one soul has given me an answer. Let me go through the whole boyfriend process for you.
Step 1. Oh-my-god-he-looked-at-me stage
Step 2 Oh-my-god-he-asked-me-out stage
Step 3 oh-my-god-he-is-such-a-good-kisser stage
Step 4 oh-my-god-he-broke-up-with-me stage
Now I ask seriously what is the point???
Love someone kiss someone break up with someone first he distracts you with kisses then with tears. I totally think that you should wait till you are in university that when there will be a point. Well Maybe

1 Comments:

Blogger .:. SaFz .:. (",) said...

Phi

Puh-lease! We evolved from apes. Do you really think that Eve was crazy enough to create 6.2 billion people? And how did we get different skin colours? The world is waaaaay to over-populated so killing generations would be a good thing. As for the whole "love" thing I won't even go there

5:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home