A blog to make the kids of today realise there is something more out there. To keep your self Up 2 Scratch about the world. To show the world that opinions can be voiced no matter who you are, your age, your likes and dislikes. We can all be equal!

1/11/2006

The Scratch Up Stranger

Dear Scratch Up Stranger

I’m a 16 year old boy and confused about my sexuality. The thing is I’m more comfortable with girls than I am with guys, most of my friends are girls and we have so much in common. But when I’m around guys I don’t know what to say especially when they talk about girls. ( they talk about how sexy girls are etc.) Sometimes I catch myself checking out guys, I do have some guy friends and we’re cool it’s just that we have nothing in common. And there’s my parents, my parents are really religious Catholics and think being a homosexual is a sin. I’ve been out with girls but nothing turns into a serious relationship. My best friend thinks I might be gay but I’m just so confused.

Help me please

Gay or Straight?


Dear Gay or Straight

Firstly there is nothing wrong with being gay so don’t stress so much. Secondly It’s normal that you are questioning your sexuality, You’re at a stressful stage in your life. I think your main problem is that you concentrate on what homosexuals do. In your letter you talk about “signs” that mean you are homosexual. I think you should step back, relax and think about who you are and not what homosexuals are. Whatever you do make sure you tell your parents about this, They should be there for you when you need their support and approval. Decide who you are, who you want to be and why you want to be this person. Think about you. Also tell your friends about this and ask for their support and approval through the times you need their love approval and support. So chill and take it one step at a time.
All the best whatever you decide

Scratch Up Stranger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home